When you have an opportunity to participate in a release for an author, especially someone who is just an amazingly beautiful woman INSIDE and out, who is also an incredibly talented author? Well, HELLO!
You say YES PLEASE!
In this post you’ll see:
1) A TOP FIVE post from Chase Huntington, the heroine of the story. I wanted to know her TOP FIVE SEDUCTIVE SENSORY EXPERIENCES!
2) My review of “Seducing The Tycoon”
3) MK Meredith’s Bio
4) A link to her Rafflecopter Giveaway!
5) Links to find MK Meredith, because you’re going to want to know how!
Chase Huntington’s Top 5 Seductive Sensory Experiences
Hello, loves! I’m Chase Huntington from Seducing the Tycoon, and I have to say, I’m delighted to be able to share with you today. I’ve travelled the world, dined with princes, shaken the hands of world leaders, but what I’ve yearned to find more than anything is home. That place I feel welcomed, wanted, loved, and as if I’m the specific piece that completes the puzzle better than anyone else. Part of that puzzle is Drago De Luca, the most sophisticated, sex on a stick Italian dreamboat I’ve ever met. And the man responsible for introducing me to my top 5 seductive sensory experiences.
5. The intoxicating spicy scent of Drago De Luca.
- There is something heady about leaning into the warmth radiating from sexy De Luca’s neck. The heat from his skin and the essence of him, weaving me in a drunken haze of lust inducing olfactory bliss. The scent of him is mouthwatering and interestingly enough, leaves me with the urge to drop my dress on the floor. LOL! Don’t judge until you smell Drago De Luca.
4. The warm pressure of his fingertips at the base of my back.
- Even before I’d fallen for Drago, my body had—like a damn traitor. I’d eyed him up and down checking out his footwear to see if it matched up to my fantasy the very first time I laid eyes on him. And boy, I wasn’t disappointed. But even more was the very first time he’d settled his fingertips at the low of my back to help guide me through Ferrara. Goosebumps wash over my skin like the rays from the sun. There’s something so decadent about walking through Italy with every nerve ending opened to pleasure.
3. My favorite designer dress sliding OFF her skin.
- High fashion and beautiful fabrics are one way that has always helped me to feel my most powerful. But I was wrong. What makes me feel powerful is the feel of pure silk sliding from my skin while watching Drago struggle to maintain control. His white knuckled grip, the clenching of his jaw, and his intense gaze focused on no one but me. Whoo! I need a cold shower.
2. The electric vibration of a Learjet’s engine.
- By now you won’t be surprised to learn I’ve flown thousands of miles across oceans and continents. But never before had a plane ride inspired or satisfied erotic fantasies that I never even knew I had. It was more than an introduction into the mile-high club; it was feeling every inch of my skin all at the same time as if every pore was in the spotlight and the crowd was giving a standing ovation.
1. The Shower.
- I’m in over-drive all the time. Working hard to prove I’m worthy of my position in the Huntington franchise. But it is a decadent gift to be cared for by someone who loves you. The hot spray of the shower beating against my skin while Drago scrubs me with slow delicious strokes bent on soothing but makes me want him all the more. I’ll never look at a shower the same way ever again, and take every chance to take one if Drago’s around. J
Not to mention that man knows how to handle his biscotti!
Seducing the Tycoon by MK Meredith – Review
When I downloaded the ARC for this book, it was late at night. I had just settled down to go to sleep, set my alarm on my phone and I then I remembered I wanted to read the book in the morning so I downloaded it. Then I said “I’ll just open it and take a peek.”
Famous. Last. Words.
I read it. Every last awesome, sexy, absorbing word!
Drago started off on my sh*t list. He was self-assured, sexy and hell, and determined to undermine our heroine. And then I saw him with his grandmother, his lovable little Nonna, and my heart opened up to him.
From then on it was praying and pacing (in my head), while I waited to find out how this was all going to end up with a HEA. Don’t get me wrong, I never doubted that it would be amazing, but that’s part of the fun for me as I read these angsty, sexy stories. Watching the author set up their dominoes and then *gasp* here they go!
I finished the book and drifted off to sleep with a happy grin on my face. I didn’t need to worry about sweet dreams, because I’d just read one. Lovely! Something I will definitely read AGAIN.
MK Meredith writes single title contemporary romance promising an emotional ride on heated sheets. She believes the best route to success is to never stop learning.
Her lifelong love affair with peanut butter continues. Only two things come close in the battle for her affections: gorgeous heels and maybe Gerard Butler…or was it David Gandy? Who is she kidding? Her true loves are her husband and two children who have survived her SEA’s (spontaneous explosions of affection) and live to tell the tale. The Meredith’s live in the D.C. area with their two large fur babies…until the next adventure calls.
Places to find MK Meredith: